Steel Frames for GFRC

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  TubularSteel 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

TubularSteel
    Participant

Hello All. My name is Tim Kaufman and I work for Tubular Steel. We are a large steel specialty pipe and tube distributer. We have six facilities spread across the US. We supply the steel pipe and tubing for multiple GFRC fabricators. I wanted to see if anyone could point me in the direction of some GFRC fabricators who may want a better deal on their sqaure and rectangular tubing. We have some great sources for the material both foreign and domestic where we have negotiated pretty aggressive pricing. What are the common sizes that you use? Many of my GFRC customers are using 4 x 2 x.188, 4 x 4 x .188, and 4 x 2 x .120. We cut to length to 1/16th of an inch tolerances. We just did 115 tons cut to length to 1/16th in three days for a GFRC customer out in California. Please let me know if you have any questions or want to talk about what we can do for you. Feel free to email me at: tim.kaufman@tubularsteel.com or call me at 800-388-7339.

Thank You,

Tim

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.